Monday, January 14, 2008

MOViES iN CENTRAL AMERiCA

forgot to add...yesterday Eugenio and his wife Patricia took me out to the art museum. well, we tried to go to the art museum. but it was closed. then we tried another museum, but it was closed. then we tried the Catholic church where you can go up on top of the building and see the whole city, but you guess it, it was closed...so, we decided to go get something to eat and see a movie. sounds pretty innocent, right!? Not even close. the meal was fine. but the movie we saw was a different story. The name of it was something like The Heartbreak Kid. PG-13, so it's fine right!? OH NO! I saw more of a women than I ever want to see again and I heard more about sex than any single person should ever hear. I cannot tell you how shocked I was to see and hear all of this. Especially when I double checked the rating before walking into the theater. The only reason I stayed in the movie was because Eugenio had paid for my ticket and I knew he wouldn't let me pay him back for it if I left. (honestly, I should have left anyways.)...from now on, I will have to screen the movies I want to see much closer. Either that, or not go to any movie over a PG rating...I have learned that the one thing we still have in America is censorship for things like movies. and I am SO very thankful!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

kmpurvis said...

Larry and Preston are wanting to know where they can attain this movie. Any information will be helpful. Thank you from the office.