Friday, November 9, 2007

TiME FLiES WHEN YOU'RE HAViNG FUN!!

i can't believe today is already Friday. It seems like I just wrote my last blog, then I look and it was three days ago. And I ask myself where the time went!? It stays busy around here so it makes the time fly by. The past couple of days we have been cleaning a few rooms out in the house. One room, me and Chele cleaned the floor so that they can put the tv in there. That will be the place that the kids go to watch cartoons and whatnot. There is definitely not much time for us to watch tv around here, maybe a little at night if we're lucky to sit down and watch cartoons with the kids! :) Not that I can understand anything (spanish)!...Chico and Chele cleaned and painted the first room on the right in the house, and we have moved the office into there now. And there is a door to the street in there, so that way when people come for help and have sick children, they get no further than the first room. That way we keep the children in our house healthy... We also went through a bunch of stuff that teams had brought or left down here. It was a mess in the yard, but we've went through most of it and gotten it organized back into the room......There is alot to pray for when Nicaragua comes to your mind. I could try and write some more about some of the kids that need help from us. Or I could write about some of the kids we know whose mother has left them and they have to worry about finding food for each day. I could write about alot of things. But I am not going to tonight. I want to let you let the Lord reveal to your own heart what to pray for in regards to here. He knows the needs, every single one. What comes to your heart, pray for that. And know that God is working because of your prayers!!!
Much Love!

0 comments: